- ready to use and comfortable ZFS storage appliance for iSCSI/FC, NFS and SMB
- Active Directory support with Snaps as Previous Version
- user friendly Web-GUI that includes all functions for a sophisticated NAS or SAN appliance.
- commercial use allowed
- no capacity limit
- free download for End-User
- Individual support and consulting
- increased GUI performance/ background agents
- bugfix/ updates/ access to bugfixes
- extensions like comfortable ACL handling, disk and realtime monitoring or remote replication
- appliance diskmap, security and tuning (Pro complete)
- Redistribution/Bundling/setup on customers demand optional
please request a quotation
napp-it on Sparc (not supported)
napp-it cs with Sparc
untested, should work. Perl is required, smartmontools is suggested but optional.
If you want to play with, you need:
- Perl on the ZFS server that you want to manage
(this is the case on most BSD/Linux/OSX/Unix ZFS servers)
- napp-it cs on Windows
- download napp-it cs on a Windows machine (folder /xampp with /xampp/napp-it)
- start napp-it cs (start /xampp/napp-it/data/start_zfs-gui_as_admin.bat) as admin
- use a browser with address http(s)://localhost to manage your servers
for remote management use http(s)://ip and open Windows firewall for Apache.
"Install" socketserver (= a simple copy)
Serversoftware is on your napp-it cs in /xampp/napp-it/data/tools/socket
- copy folder c:/xampp/napp-it/data/tools/socket to your ZFS server /any_location/socket
- insert an auth string to /path/socket/server.cfg
- edit /socker/config.pl (timeout or allowed_ip, optional)
- start socketserver via: sudo perl /path_to/server.pl (Console)
for debugging, you can use a Putty remote console but that ends server script when you logout
on napp-it cs
Add your server to a socketgroup (menue Extensions / Socketgroup)
This creates a file /xampp/napp-it/_log/group/hostname~ip.txt
File content must be the same auth string as in above socket.cfg
On the main menu you can switch to any memberserver of napp-it cs
Hostname enty and all menues reflect settings on this target server.
Menues like Pool, Filesystems and Scaps should work.
Menues like Diska, Jobbs etc need adjustments.
You can create private napp-it cs menues for specific tasks.