- ready to use and comfortable ZFS storage appliance for iSCSI/FC, NFS and SMB
- Active Directory support with Snaps as Previous Version
- user friendly Web-GUI that includes all functions for a sophisticated NAS or SAN appliance.
- commercial use allowed
- no capacity limit
- free download for End-User
- increased GUI performance/ background agents
- bugfix/ updates/ access to bugfixes
- extensions like comfortable ACL handling, disk and realtime monitoring or remote replication
- appliance diskmap, security and tuning (Pro complete)
- Redistribution/Bundling/setup on customers demand optional
please request a quotation
napp-it on Sparc (not supported)
If you want to use napp-it on Sparc, you have the problem, that napp-it includes binaries
(mini-httpd Webserver and perl module Expect) for Nexenta and Solaris X86 only.
To have a working napp-it, download SPARC binaries,
unzip to /tmp and replace the X86 binaries with the included shell script:
cp napp-it-mhttpd_sparc /var/web-gui/tools/httpd/napp-it-mhttpd
cp Tty.so.osol_sparc /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/auto/IO/Tty/Tty.so.osol
cp Tty.pm_sparc /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/IO/Tty.pm
cp Pty.pm_sparc /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/IO/Pty.pm
cp Expect.pm_sparc /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/Expect.pm
cp Expect.pod_sparc /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/Expect.pod
Thanks to Bronkoo, who send me these binaries
On a newer Solaris, the above Expect modules will no longer work.
As a workaround delete the folder withe the Expect binaries
/var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/auto/ and create a file /var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/auto
to block this folder as napp-it tries to copy X86 Expect binaries on every login.
Then compile Expect.pm. Perl should find then the correct binaries
Confirm questions with enter
perl -MCPAN -e shell
notest install Expect