- Use DataOn, Dell, HP or SuperMicro Storage hardware with Intel Xeon, Intel Nics, ECC RAM , Avago/LSI HBAs without OS
- but also perfect on affordable hardware like a HP microserver, ZFS software raid and onboard Sata
- Oracle Solaris® or the free Solaris fork OmniOS with a commercial support option
- Solarish & ZFS - a perfect combo where ZFS comes from, but optionally on Linux but with a reduced feature set
- One CLI command to setup or reinstall the appliance on hardware or as a virtual NAS or SAN on ESXi (.ova template)
- Storage management via Web-UI or CLI (no restrictions to the underlying OS)
are allowed to download napp-it only from napp-it.org without a mandatory registration and use for free
without a time or capacity limit even commercially with enterprise grade
features. The free edition is only updated from time to time and intended
for Home or SoHo use. For production or commercial usage, you should use Pro editions. A 30 day evaluation of the Pro Complete features
is included on first install (without update option). All sources are open and commented. You can edit or extend napp-it with own menus. Redistribution or use of Pro features after evaluation is not allowed.
you want to configure napp-it on customers demand or bundle, customize
or sell napp-it, you need a Pro-bundling license for every appliance that includes a single extension for one year..
The Pro editions include a improved GUI performance and access to bugfixes for one year. If you update from an Eval to a Pro-Key, you need to delete the Evalkey to update to newest napp-it.
up from 100 Euro for a single bundling (lowers on number of bundlings) request quotation/order
adds funktions like ACL management, monitoring or replication. You can
order it on a annual base or without time limit. Included is a better
GUI performance and access to nightly editions and bugfixes.
up from 100 Euro per appliance/extension (annual subscription)
We offer noncommercial homeditions at reduced rates
includes all extensions and comes with a basic 3 month email-support to answer
setup questions around your ZFS server.
up from 300 Euro per appliance (annual subscription)
These prices do not include VAT and are for commercial end user only.
Privat users: see request a home offer